The need to set standards, processes and procedures was the impetus for the decision to become ISO accredited and, for thirteen years, Tool Die-Namics has been ISO 9001:2000. This standard has given Tool Die-Namics a proven edge in the quality and efficiency that our world-wide customers demand.
The ISO program outlines a process approach to implementing and supporting a quality management system. As a result, Tool Die-Namics is engaged in setting of Quality Policy and Quality Goals and Objectives. It continues with Management reviewing data from the QMS, and taking actions to make sure that Quality Goals are met, new Goals are set, and continual improvement is achieved. It also gives the responsibility back to staff for quality, as well as the management team, thus producing a quality management environment rather than a strict separate quality control department.
Quality, consistent with customer needs and requirements are attained by the following Quality Objectives:
- By adhering to the requirements of the ISO 9001 : 2000 Standard.
- By performing in-process monitoring of essential process characteristics
- Working with the client, reviewing their feedback to enable us to provide prompt and appropriate action.
- By encouraging excellence in workmanship and promoting employee satisfaction through communication and coaching, leading to quality improvements.
- By conducting regular reviews of supplier and subcontractor performance and performing assessments.
Tool Die-Namic's philosophy is one of "quality first" and their corporate culture fosters these world class standards. Tool Die-Namics' consistently invests in the upgrading of their employees' skills so that they can attain their highest level of achievement. They invest in the highest quality equipment and software. For example, Tool Die-Namic's CNC Milling Department consists of two of the most sophisticated machining centres available today. Glass scales enhance the accuracy of these machines and together with Heiden Hein controls, the quality of our products is guaranteed. They also utilize on-machine gauging, various optical measuring devices, and a full complement of measuring tools, gauges, and surfaces to ensure precision tooling.
Solid works together with EDGECAM provide a firm base for the design and programming of the most complex components and our quality assurance is supported by two CNC coordinate measuring machines, driven by the latest version of PC DIMIS this equipment can confirm sizes and guarantee repeat ability. Three wire EDM machines provide the backbone of our ability to produce quality tooling in a timely manner. Both second and third access projects have proven to be of little difficulty given the capability of our MASTER CAM software and the experience of our technicians.
Tool Die-Namics "The Customer Satisfaction Commitment!"|
- Our commitment to you: to exceed your expectations
- Our products are world class and we will ensure your satisfaction
- We treat you with courtesy and respect
- Our aim is to build a long-term relationship with you
- Everyone at Tool Die-Namics is accountable to you, our customer
- We strive to serve you through the method of your choice: in person, by telephone, fax, mail, e-mail and on the website
- Our automated services are available for your use 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Web site: Available 365 days per year, 24 hours per day, except during periods of system maintenance. Broken links brought to our attention will be fixed immediately
- Our business team answers phone calls promptly and returns your email inquiry within 24 hours
- Your privacy is protected. Keeping your information and financial affairs confidential is fundamental to the way we do business